JOIN OUR TEAM!!
ABOUT WAVECREST HOTELS AND RESORTS, LLC
Wave Crest Hotels and Resorts was created in November, 2010. We evolved from Wave Crest Resorts, a development company that traces its origins to the 1980s and was responsible for the development of several residential and commercial buildings in North County San Diego, primarily in the hospitality field. These properties include the Wave Crest Resort in Del Mar, The Tamarack Beach Resort in Carlsbad and the Hilton Garden Inn in Carlsbad, the latter currently managed by our Company.
The successes enjoyed by Wave Crest Resorts as an owner/developer led to the idea of forming its own management company. This was made possible by selecting several key individuals with extensive experience and creative ideas to be part of the newly formed company. Wave Crest Hotels and Resorts' first management contracts are with The Hilton Garden Inn at Carlsbad Beach, as well as Wave Crest Resorts' newest hotel, the Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa.
Wave Crest Hotels and Resorts' goal is to manage its hotels successfully through unsurpassed dedication to guest service and financial acumen, to be renowned for its outstanding quality as well as for its ability to meet -- and exceed -- owners' expectations. The name Wave Crest is a tribute to the origin of the company. Wave Crest Hotels and Resorts is headquartered in Encinitas, California, and all its original developments offer magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean.
1) Use pro-active sales approach with incoming reservation calls, engaging customers in the hotel & available hotel amenities, generating highest room and packages category sales at high conversion ratios
2) Capture all incoming call data in accordance with Sales Reservation System Requirements (NAVIS)
3) Using call tracking system, generating call backs to customers that did not book on previous calls, capturing additional revenue (Outbound selling)
4) Handle the group room block process from contract signing through check in including handling rooming lists, billing, and updates.
5) Form peer relationships with Travel Agents, Corporate, and Consortia Representatives
6) Training, coaching, developing additional staff members taking reservation calls
7) Assist Reservation Manager with weekly revenue meetings & reporting
8) Process all credit card authorizations
9) Update STR daily with transient, group, and room revenue figures
10) Work closely with Sales & Res Manager to create focused market strategy on named accounts
11) Perform assigned duties as necessary
• 2-3 years’ previous experience in a reservations department or front desk environment
• Previous exposure to yield management and forecasting
• Previous experience with ONQ Property Management System a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Ability to negotiate, sell, convince and influence
• Must have excellent guest service skills and ability to upsell
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
• Excellent computer skills required including knowledge of MS Office, Outlook
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
• Must have good mathematical and reasoning capabilities
High school diploma required, 2 year degree highly preferred
We offer a great benefit packet- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance along with Team Member Meal Program, Travel Program and Discounts to our Restaurants and Spa.